Position: Network Tech
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $19.00-$25.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
- Nurse Call Systems, Roam Alert, Maglocks, Access Control, CCTV and Network Infrastructure/Cabling
- Low Voltage Cabling – 22/6, 18/2 etc.
- Network Cabling (Cat 6a, Cat6, Cat 5e, Coax) Installation, Termination, Testing and Labelling
- Fibre Optic Cabling (multi-mode, single mode) Installation, Termination, Testing and Labelling
- Cabling Infrastructure Installation of (Cable Tray, Network Racking and cable management
- Installation of network hardware Access Points, Switches, Servers etc.
- Project Management/Forman for cabling projects
- Project Material Management
- 5+ years of experience in Security, network/structured cabling in a commercial or enterprise setting
- Lift experience (boom, scissor, etc.) and comfortable working at heights
- Have their own toolbox (minimum cabling/hand tools), a vehicle (car, truck or van) in good working order with a valid Driver’s Licence
- Must have a clean driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- must have a valid working at heights certification,
- Whmis and scissor lift certification.
Contact No. 289-804-6412
Email to contact recruiter: email@example.com