Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
Position: Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
English & French
Pay Rate: $22 Per hour.
Shift timing: 8:30 to 5; Temp to permanent
Job Type: ON-SITE
One of our clients is looking for a customer service representative (Bilingual) who is fluent in both stated languages. The bilingual customer service representative’s duties include tending to inquiries and feedback from clients. You should make use of the appropriate channels to defer these, where necessary. To be successful as a bilingual customer service representative, you should exude confidence and composure when assisting customers.
· Memorizing the prices and features of each offer.
· Confirming customers’ language preferences as you assist them.
· Addressing queries, complaints, and recommendations furnished by customers.
· Redirecting customers to the pertinent department, if needed.
· Deferring to management in instances of uncertainty.
· Processing exchanges and refunds in ways congruent with our policies.
· Providing customers with details of supplementary products or services that may suit their needs.
· Monitoring call and mail histories to ensure that all customers have been assisted.
· Searching for commonalities in customer feedback to inform recommendations regarding our offerings.
· Administering and receiving customer surveys on occasion.
· Proven experience as a customer service representative, customer support representative, or similar.
· Experience using both languages in a professional capacity is preferred (English; French).
· Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to craft professional emails.
· Active listening skills and attention to minutiae.
· Solid awareness of your skillset and willingness to refer customers for help, as needed.
· Professional, courteous, and forbearing.
Contact No: 289-804-6412
Email to contact recruiter: email@example.com